gOEbase contains hundreds of practical, actionable, and integrated tools and resources.
Navigation is straightforward, so gOEbase can be used without any documentation or training (although both are available.)
Access any resource through several navigational options, including an Issue Definer to quickly clarify needs, a Resource Library for identifying resources by topic, and a full-text keyword search.
More than just a collection of tools…
gOEbase helps users consult with the business. It guides them to the right resources and offers advice for customizing and using them to fit their workplace needs.
gOEbase also promotes the development of consulting skills and capabilities.
Top 10 Most Popular gOEbase Resources Globally
- Developing a Change Management Plan to Guide Organizational Change
- Assimilating and Engaging New Employees
- Designing an Organization’s Structure
- Responsibility Analysis Matrix
- Conducting Challenging Conversations
- Asking Good Questions
- Coaching Tipsheet: Ways to Help Others Learn and Improve
- Conducting a Leader Integration Session
- Trust Building Tips and Worksheet
- Enhancing Meaningful and Engaging Work